There's a lifetime of Freud in there somewhere.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sparkling Darkness

I've been trying to put this off until my nails got longer, but I'm not patient enough.  Does the fact that these are actually freehanded tips make up for my impatience?  I think I did a pretty darned good job for someone who a month ago looked like a 3rd grader when I tried to paint the entire nail!  The worst was the middle finger you see, it was a bit wide, so I painted over the too-wide glitter with the black using a detail brush.  Worked out wonderfully enough until the SV dragged it when I top-coated it.  That's the little ding you see dragging into the CG on that finger.


2 coats of Wet N Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris
1 coat SV
2 coats of China Glaze Liquid Crystal on the tips
2 coats of SV

No comments:

Post a Comment