There's a lifetime of Freud in there somewhere.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Somebody Loves Me!

And that somebody is my husband!  I've been sick on the couch since yesterday and I've needed a redo on my mani.  The water marble gave up after a week.  Three polish plates popped of climbing in a bounce house with my Girl Scout troop Thursday.  Then some started peeling, chipping, and cracking.  But I was almost out of acetone and there just no point in trying without plenty on hand.  So the dear ran out to Sally's to pick some up.  I mentioned that they were having another Red Dot sale and he went and had them pull all of their back stock of a discontinued color I had mentioned.  Now, 9 extra bottles of one polish color may be excessive, we'll see.  Maybe if this blog gets off the ground I have giveaway stock now, or I'll sell some once they're HTF.  But for now, I can do whatever nail art I want with it without worry because it's going to be a very long time until I have to worry about running low.


China Glaze Riveting

No comments:

Post a Comment