There's a lifetime of Freud in there somewhere.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Girl Scouts Rock the Mall!

In addition to being addicted to nail polish, I'm a Daisy Girl Scout leader.  This year marks 100 years of Girl Scouting in the US and this past Saturday our council tried to put off a huge sing along on the National Mall with 200,000 Girl Scouts.  I say "tried" because the general consensus seems to be they failed miserably and it was an embarrassment to the Nation's Capital.

But anyway, I did a special pedicure just for the day!
I have awful feet, I know.  I'm an avid gardener among other feet uglying activities that I do barefoot or in flip flops pretty much always.  But I'm working on them!  The blue is Revlon Mysterious and the green is Wet N Wild Fast Dry SaGreena the Teenage Witch (I love the Fast Dry names!) with the painting done in NK Really White.  I have shown these off to EVERYONE!  I cannot draw for anything, so I totally impressed myself with these, especially the right one!  And I just adore these two colors together, they're definitely going to make more appearances as a pair around here.

My Girls trying to keep cool

No comments:

Post a Comment