There's a lifetime of Freud in there somewhere.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

She's a Liar!

Since I've decided to try out this manicuring thing, I read around to see what's changed in the world of nails since I last looked and I found magnetic nail polish!  Talk about awesome.  You can look like you have a professionally airbrushed mani with very little effort.  While the picture isn't the best, this was so impressive in real life, that a friend accused me of lying about doing my nails myself.  I'm sold, and I've been buying up every one I can get my hands on.  

China Glaze Magnetix -  Attraction

For this I applied 1 coat of Gelous for my base then an "under"coat of the polish.  For the 2nd polish coat, paint a decently thick coat on one finger at a time, then apply the magnet.  I would hold my finger up to eye level, it's close enough when you see the iron particles start to pull away from the nail toward the magnet and hold for 15-20 seconds.  Honestly, I had far less trouble with this brand magnetic than it seems most bloggers had.  Maybe they were leaving their fingers on the table and not looking at it?  After all 10 fingers are done, a thick coat of SV to finish it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment